Friday, April 27, 2012

Some Doctor Who To Finish Off A Week Of Being Sick

Hi all!  Mr Handmade here! I've been sick pretty much all week, and just miserable Wednesday and Thursday...Ugh. So between that and trying to keep up with freelance work I haven't done much drawing of my own.  Mrs Handmade and I have been watching Doctor Who on Netflix lately, and it is just incredible.  I look forward to that 45 minutes all day. :) Since I've been sick, and am pretty well obsessed with the Doctor right now, I thought I'd share some Doctor Who artwork this week.
 First is a little sketch I did from memory of the Tenth Doctor, played by David Tennant. I didn't really get a very good likeness, but mostly it was about working out some of the shapes that I was thinking about for his face.  Hopefully the next one will work out better. :)
This one is a faux papercraft illustration for my friend Emily at The Crafty Geek. She asked me for some help redoing her logo, and since she makes a lot of Doctor Who stuff we thought it would be cool to go with that theme.

Until next time, take care and be good!
Your friend,
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment