Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo Roundup from the last weeks of March

All these pictures were taken on my iphone and processed with instagram. You can follow me if you want too! My user name is redherringjeff

We were borrowing Amy's parents car while they were in Hawaii, so the girls and I were able to make it out to the park more often. I miss having two cars...
Mrs Handmade, all set up for our first show of the year.
We met my friend Leighton Conner of Hex games and his family at Laumier Sculpture park this weekend. Here's our two abbys sitting on what we think must be a giant robot that was buried and is waiting to awaken and save Saint Louis.
Olive looking at notebooks while we wait for Nana and Daddy Jim to finish shopping for a picnic.
I finished four new Ghostbusters marker sketches.
And finally, a photo/ideaogram that my friend Holly made for me on facebook. We all had a good laugh over it!

Until next time then, take care and be good!
Your friend,
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment