Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photo Round-Up From The Second Week Of April

All these pictures were taken on my iphone and processed with instagram. You can follow me if you want too! My user name is redherringjeff.
We went to the zoo this week with the Hunters, and spent a couple of hours playing in the children's zoo area. The girls had a lot of fun in the "farm yard" digging, moving the fruits and vegetables, playing in the little houses and feeding the wooden sheep. It was a beautiful cool spring day too, which was just icing on the cake!
A bit later, we all stopped for a snack. A curious chicken came over to check us out...after we were all settled, a second chicken came charging out of the bushes! We had to pay close attention, because these friendly birds would snatch crackers right out of the fingers of the unwary.
Abby showing me what the chickens were so excited about. A couple of cheeze-its and the birds are all over you. Ha-ha-ha!
Olive is at that age where stairs are just about the coolest thing ever. I think it's a "mastery over your environment" thing. When we go downtown to check out the shops, or in this case to go to a friends art opening, there are stairs aplenty.
It's hard to explain how much I love the orange warmth of our living room...when it's clean. I moved the little kids activity table over by the kitchen this week to make room for the train table that I rotated in from the basement. This was taken in the evening in that quiet time after the kids were in bed, and before I went to work in the studio.
And finally, our friends at the Foundrie are reopening this week. If you're in the Chesterfield area, you should totally go check them out! This photo is one I took in preparation for a blog interview I did for the Fusion blog.

Until next time, take care and be good.
Your friend,
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment