Friday, May 11, 2012

Daily Life 100 Themes: Breathe Again

When I worked in an office, Spring just meant the beginning of the hot, wet, Missouri summer. That was really the only difference from any other day, any other season. Now that I'm home full time, Spring has become something to look forward to. The bright, sunny days where the kids and I can go out on walks or play in the yard. Hanging laundry on the line. Working in the garden. Allergies.

My allergies are terrible, actually. Ha-ha-ha! I spend about a month feeling like my nose is twice as big as it is. With itchy eyes, and a stuffy head. I even sometimes shuffle around like a zombie. Ugh, allergies. When pollen season is pretty much over, I'm so glad that I can breath again.

Until next time, take care and be good!
Your friend,
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment