Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Local Artists Shout Out

Wow! Two posts in two days?! Am I crazy, or do I just have work piling up on my table that I'm putting off? Actually, it's neither. Just wanted to give a shout out to some local artists getting ready to open up a new shop on main street in old town, St. Charles...Just down the road from us, and in a REALLY good location to get a lot of shopping traffic.

I Am What I Am on Main Street is a local artisan handmade marketplace where you'll find one of a kind and completely unique items handcrafted by local artists including clothing, jewelry, accessories, gifts, sculptures, and so much more.

Pocket Full of Poseys Handmade hair accessories, bags and hats. A lot of really cute stuff for your daughter or girlfriend.
Kaylee Bug Design Really wonderful design work from logos to business cards and brochures. It looks like she does both custom work, as well as pre-made, stock designs.
I Am What I Am really cool and cute jewelry and buttons with stamped sayings. My daughter has been eyeing them at the Fusion shop lately.
Bliss Eleven portrait, senior, kids, wedding and commercial photography. I really like the high key color in the children's portraits, it gave the pictures the feel of a crisp spring day after a rain.
Posh Principessa Super cute clothes and accessories for little girls. I noticed that there is also a boys section, but since I have two daughters I didn't really look too hard at it.

In the spirit of full disclosure, they're also running a facebook fan page contest, which seems like a great way to get more people looking at their stuff, which is all beautiful. So go check it out!

Until next time, take care and be good!
Handmade Family

No comments:

Post a Comment